Thursday, July 15, 2010

EOC Week 1

Market research is basically indefinable as the book will tell it. With that being said, I have no expectations from this class other than to learn at the end of the quarter what exactly it is. I want to be able to identify target markets for not just fashion but I want to be able to look at any company and by researching just a little, tell who their target audience is and if they are in fact taking the right steps in reaching that audience. I want to learn what different avenues I can take in order to figure out what market to go after, where that market is, and how do I as the marketer reach them. What are the tools that a marketer can use in order to collect whatever data it is that they want to. Also, I want to be able to look at a company that has failed and analyze their marketing strategies, figuring out what they did wrong or what they didn’t do that could have helped them to be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment