Thursday, September 16, 2010

Results Analysis & Projection






Results Analysis:
I’ve found that the client is definitely not against Seven introducing a fragrance. My results have told me a lot, beginning with the majority of my clientele is in their late 20’s. They want to see a more masculine or even androgynous type of fragrance at 7 For All Mankind. If there were a fragrance included in the brand it would have to be priced strategically in the $50.00 to the $75.00 range. In looking at the results of the surveys the client’s style is very classic, tailored, and mature so they are definitely looking for value in the product. The fragrance would have to be long lasting and have a timeless scent that they could wear anywhere and at any time. The advertising strategies would focus not on sensual attraction to push the product but instead on being comfortable and confident with yourself. Even though many of the customers that made purchases were in couples it seems that in their responses and just in watching how they are as individuals they are very independent. Nothing Else Matters would become the slogan of the product, this represents all different aspects of the customer’s life. While creating the “thoughts” from question 9 I was trying to capture the benefits from question 8 in just a couple words. Nothing else matters but me. Nothing else matters but my time relaxing. Nothing else matters but us.

Projection:
By taking the information I’ve collected I believe Seven would be able to use this to their advantage. Even though I’m sure they have a very good idea who their customer is, it would open up a whole new market for them. The fragrance market is very saturated at this point but if they take a hold of the market as soon as the fragrance they put out they can expand their image beyond just premium denim to luxury fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment